Display recent products using Elementor
The Bluetooth Remote Monitoring panel comes standard with built-in Verizon LTE Radio, Ethernet Port, and built in WiFi for a variety of communication channels. It uses a Bluetooth BLE 5, long-range wireless receiver to easily provide whole home coverage. It’s wireless communication allow it to be installed at a location convenient for Internet and power connections. The Bluetooth Hub will communicate with all AIP Monitoring Bluetooth sensors, and select health sensors to provide health data to the portal.
The Alula RE6100P-XX Connect+ panel comes standard with built-in Verizon LTE Radio, Connect+ Receiver and Ethernet Port. Optional WiFi cards (RE926RS) provide primary or backup communication channels. Its long-range encrypted wireless receiver easily provides whole-home coverage. Its wireless communication allow it to be installed at a location convenient for Internet and power connections.
The MTN, Motion Sensor can be mounted on a wall, or with its bevelled edges, in a corner. The LED motion detected light can be easily turned off. The MTN has a sensing range of 25’.
Blood glucose provides user with accurate, plasma-calibrated results based on electrochemical sense technology and he superior capillary sampling. It only require a small amount pf blood, the result is precisely calculated and displayed.
- Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0)
- Principle: Electrochemical Bisensor
- Use only Andesfit Test Strips
- Blood Sample Volume: 1.0uL (Glucose)
- Measuring Time: 10 sec (Glucose)
- Power: 2*AAA Battery
• Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth4.0) • SpO2 Measuring Range: 35%-100% • SpO2 Accuracy: 70%-100% ±2%; 35%~69% no definition • Pulse Rate Measuring Range: 25~250bpm • Pulse Rate Accuracy: ±2bpm • OLED display • Automatic Shut-off: After 10s of no indication on the sensor • Operated by 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries